Or why it would benefit the GOP (and the nation) more for Ron Paul to run and lose than for the “electable” candidate to run and win.
Earlier this week, an event of monumental political and social proportions took place of which any self-respecting US citizen must have stood up and applauded at: Mitt [...]
Congress loves number games. Not just because it lets them get in touch with their inner first grader, but also by focusing on numerical cuts, it allows them to avoid talking about the most important cuts, cuts to the role of government.
Congress did not get into this mess because [...]
Socialists seem to be everywhere these days. They usually aren’t worth anyone’s time, but lately their presence has become quite pervasive, so I thought I would raise just one point: state socialism (i.e., collectivizing the means of production and abandoning property rights) has resulted in mass starvation and cannibalism with a terrifyingly level of frequency. [...]
Support The Skeptical LibertarianAny amount is appreciate!
- The World’s First (and Last) ‘Genetically Modified’ Babies
- Snopes, “Liberal Bias,” and Trusting the Internet
- Don’t Let Boston Derail the Discussions on Immigration Reform
- 9 Debate Tactics for Defenders of Pseudoscience
- The 4 Dumbest Conspiracy Claims About Boston
- Incredible: Twitter pinpoints the minute of the attack
- The 6 Worst Media Reactions to the Boston Marathon Bombing
- Fake Quote Files: V.I. Lenin on Inflation and Taxation
Shop for Skeptical Libertarian Swag