Nothing about our immoral adventure in Afghanistan is based on the premise that, as Diana West asserts, “the Western way is the ‘universal’ way.”
Her march is the march of the mind. She has a spear and a shield: but the motto upon her shield is, Freedom, Independence, Peace.”glory is not dominion, but liberty.
Support The Skeptical LibertarianAny amount is appreciated!
- Small Government Is Popular–The GOP Isn’t
- The War’s Over—Free Tanks for Everyone!
- 5 Questions For a Skeptical Libertarian: Drugs, Climate, and Utopia
- 14 Dos and Don’ts for Communicating Libertarian Ideas
- “Confused” Democracy v. One Man Rule
- Can Fast Food Jobs Really Be Replaced By Machines?
- 17 Best Teju Cole Tweets From Last Night
- Into the Dark Side: America’s Worldwide Torture Regime
Shop for Skeptical Libertarian Swag