Washington Post’s Eugene Robinson can call President Obama’s definition of war “nonsense” all he wants, but the Libyan non-War isn’t an Obama novelty. Rather, the definition of war has been silently eroding for many years, and both parties have been complicit. In fact, if you look only at the official [...]
Support The Skeptical LibertarianAny amount is appreciated!
- Private vs. Public Anti-Gay Discrimination
- Should Homophobes Be Fired?
- A Tale of Two Floods: The Evolution of the Noah Myth
- Private Schools Teach Bad Science? Public Schools Teach Science Badly.
- “What’s the Harm”: The Body Count of Pseudoscience
- Big Pharma vs. Big Placebo
- “Never Again” and the Iraq War
- Want to see the future? Open borders.
Shop for Skeptical Libertarian Swag