Paul Krugman wants us to spend as if our lives depended on it.
The first time I heard Paul Krugman talk about the “stimulating” effect of military spending on the economy, I was reminded of the slogan of my high school basketball team after our entire starting squad graduated: “We Don’t Rebuild — We [...]
Representative Darrell Issa is right to be concerned about the fate of the Post Office, but his response is far too typical of politicians across the country. He advocates for more bureaucracy, more government micro-management, as if the problems inherent in government-run monopolies are not enough government.
Mail service will not [...]
Support The Skeptical LibertarianAny amount is appreciate!
- The World’s First (and Last) ‘Genetically Modified’ Babies
- Snopes, “Liberal Bias,” and Trusting the Internet
- Don’t Let Boston Derail the Discussions on Immigration Reform
- 9 Debate Tactics for Defenders of Pseudoscience
- The 4 Dumbest Conspiracy Claims About Boston
- Incredible: Twitter pinpoints the minute of the attack
- The 6 Worst Media Reactions to the Boston Marathon Bombing
- Fake Quote Files: V.I. Lenin on Inflation and Taxation
Shop for Skeptical Libertarian Swag