In those days there was no king. Everyone did what was right in his own eyes.
– Judges 17:6
After my most recent blog, I’ve received some backlash, which tends to happen when you deliberately violate cultural taboos. I recounted an altercation with a professor who insisted that moral judgments cannot be [...]
On the necessity of having an equal and rational basis for moral judgments.
I had a peculiar conversation with my Business Law professor, today. We were discussing what constituted a law and what moral justification there could be creating for creating one. One person piped up that “God gave us an innate [...]
Support The Skeptical LibertarianAny amount is appreciate!
- The World’s First (and Last) ‘Genetically Modified’ Babies
- Snopes, “Liberal Bias,” and Trusting the Internet
- Don’t Let Boston Derail the Discussions on Immigration Reform
- 9 Debate Tactics for Defenders of Pseudoscience
- The 4 Dumbest Conspiracy Claims About Boston
- Incredible: Twitter pinpoints the minute of the attack
- The 6 Worst Media Reactions to the Boston Marathon Bombing
- Fake Quote Files: V.I. Lenin on Inflation and Taxation
Shop for Skeptical Libertarian Swag