Progressive commentators would have us believe that only crazies would oppose the Department of Education, yet it was the New York Times and Washington Post who denounced the plan when it was first proposed by President Jimmy Carter. The Times opposed Carter’s plan from the outset. In an editorial entitled, “The High [...]
Support The Skeptical LibertarianAny amount is appreciated!
- Private vs. Public Anti-Gay Discrimination
- Should Homophobes Be Fired?
- A Tale of Two Floods: The Evolution of the Noah Myth
- Private Schools Teach Bad Science? Public Schools Teach Science Badly.
- “What’s the Harm”: The Body Count of Pseudoscience
- Big Pharma vs. Big Placebo
- “Never Again” and the Iraq War
- Want to see the future? Open borders.
Shop for Skeptical Libertarian Swag