Earlier last year, Associated Press’s Sebastian Abbot criticized Pakistan’s Punjab province for rejecting U.S. foreign aid, writing that “an aid cut would be felt most acutely by the poor.”
But it’s not true. As Imran Khan, the head of Pakistan’s Movement for Justice, described to the UK Telegraph last month, “We [...]
Support The Skeptical LibertarianAny amount is appreciated!
- Small Government Is Popular–The GOP Isn’t
- The War’s Over—Free Tanks for Everyone!
- 5 Questions For a Skeptical Libertarian: Drugs, Climate, and Utopia
- 14 Dos and Don’ts for Communicating Libertarian Ideas
- “Confused” Democracy v. One Man Rule
- Can Fast Food Jobs Really Be Replaced By Machines?
- 17 Best Teju Cole Tweets From Last Night
- Into the Dark Side: America’s Worldwide Torture Regime
Shop for Skeptical Libertarian Swag