Earlier last year, Associated Press’s Sebastian Abbot criticized Pakistan’s Punjab province for rejecting U.S. foreign aid, writing that “an aid cut would be felt most acutely by the poor.”
But it’s not true. As Imran Khan, the head of Pakistan’s Movement for Justice, described to the UK Telegraph last month, “We [...]
Support The Skeptical LibertarianAny amount is appreciated!
- Private vs. Public Anti-Gay Discrimination
- Should Homophobes Be Fired?
- A Tale of Two Floods: The Evolution of the Noah Myth
- Private Schools Teach Bad Science? Public Schools Teach Science Badly.
- “What’s the Harm”: The Body Count of Pseudoscience
- Big Pharma vs. Big Placebo
- “Never Again” and the Iraq War
- Want to see the future? Open borders.
Shop for Skeptical Libertarian Swag