Since the biblical accounts of Jesus’ life are so unreliable, many skeptics have rightly challenged me to explain why I accept Jesus’ historicity at all. It turns out the best reasons to believe Jesus existed are intimately connected to the best reasons to believe he wasn’t a messiah.
One criterion that historians use to [...]
Support The Skeptical LibertarianAny amount is appreciate!
- The World’s First (and Last) ‘Genetically Modified’ Babies
- Snopes, “Liberal Bias,” and Trusting the Internet
- Don’t Let Boston Derail the Discussions on Immigration Reform
- 9 Debate Tactics for Defenders of Pseudoscience
- The 4 Dumbest Conspiracy Claims About Boston
- Incredible: Twitter pinpoints the minute of the attack
- The 6 Worst Media Reactions to the Boston Marathon Bombing
- Fake Quote Files: V.I. Lenin on Inflation and Taxation
Shop for Skeptical Libertarian Swag