We attended the 2012 Reason Rally last Saturday on the mall in Washington, DC, where 20,000 skeptics, atheists, and free thinkers braved the rain to listen to a great lineup of speakers, including the Mythbusters’ Adam Savage. This is the full text of his speech, and you can watch the video below.
Over the years, we have seen the ever-increasing role of the state in enforcing “healthy” habits and regulations. The enforcement of morality has affected almost every aspect of our daily lives, from abortion, to drugs, to healthcare. Students in Arizona are some of the newest victims of these laws. Community colleges in the Phoenix-metro area have recently [...]
Support The Skeptical LibertarianAny amount is appreciated!
- House of Cards – Florida: “We Have to Consider Abolishing the Government”
- Public Choice: The Science of Political Skepticism
- Washington State’s Minimum Wage Does Cause Unemployment
- Team “Do Something” Is Winning
- Olympic-Style Waste: Why America Should Stop Bidding for the Olympics
- The War on Immigrants Is Already The New War on Drugs–And It’s About To Get Worse
- Conservatism’s Loss of Candor
- No, a CIA Spy Wasn’t Captured In Ukraine
Shop for Skeptical Libertarian Swag