On the morning of September 11, 2001, Nick Merrill was asleep in his Manhattan apartment only blocks from the World Trade Center. He never heard the planes hit the towers, and he didn’t hear them fall. When his roommate finally woke him up and told him, Merrill thought he was joking until he saw what [...]
Support The Skeptical LibertarianAny amount is appreciated!
- Private vs. Public Anti-Gay Discrimination
- Should Homophobes Be Fired?
- A Tale of Two Floods: The Evolution of the Noah Myth
- Private Schools Teach Bad Science? Public Schools Teach Science Badly.
- “What’s the Harm”: The Body Count of Pseudoscience
- Big Pharma vs. Big Placebo
- “Never Again” and the Iraq War
- Want to see the future? Open borders.
Shop for Skeptical Libertarian Swag