Using the time-tested 7 Steps to Building Your Own Conspiracy Theory, we constructed our alternative explanation for the sinking of the Titanic.
The RMS Titanic sank at 2 a.m. on April 15, 1912, after allegedly hitting an iceberg on 4/14. The governments of the United States and Great Britain have officially closed their investigations into the [...]
As I recently learned, it is a bad idea to joke about conspiracies. They are serious business to some people. But if you are interested in inventing your own conspiracy theory for fun or profit, there is a time-tested formula:
Pick bad thing X that happened (it doesn’t matter what or when). Postulate a conspiracy [...]
Support The Skeptical LibertarianAny amount is appreciated!
- Washington State’s Minimum Wage Does Cause Unemployment
- Team “Do Something” Is Winning
- Olympic-Style Waste: Why America Should Stop Bidding for the Olympics
- The War on Immigrants Is Already The New War on Drugs–And It’s About To Get Worse
- Conservatism’s Loss of Candor
- No, a CIA Spy Wasn’t Captured In Ukraine
- Russia’s Toilets, Sochi’s Problems, and Why it Matters
- A Philosophical Deficit
Shop for Skeptical Libertarian Swag