Using the time-tested 7 Steps to Building Your Own Conspiracy Theory, we constructed our alternative explanation for the sinking of the Titanic.
The RMS Titanic sank at 2 a.m. on April 15, 1912, after allegedly hitting an iceberg on 4/14. The governments of the United States and Great Britain have officially closed their investigations into the [...]
As I recently learned, it is a bad idea to joke about conspiracies. They are serious business to some people. But if you are interested in inventing your own conspiracy theory for fun or profit, there is a time-tested formula:
Pick bad thing X that happened (it doesn’t matter what or when). Postulate a conspiracy [...]
Support The Skeptical LibertarianAny amount is appreciated!
- Small Government Is Popular–The GOP Isn’t
- The War’s Over—Free Tanks for Everyone!
- 5 Questions For a Skeptical Libertarian: Drugs, Climate, and Utopia
- 14 Dos and Don’ts for Communicating Libertarian Ideas
- “Confused” Democracy v. One Man Rule
- Can Fast Food Jobs Really Be Replaced By Machines?
- 17 Best Teju Cole Tweets From Last Night
- Into the Dark Side: America’s Worldwide Torture Regime
Shop for Skeptical Libertarian Swag