My coverage of what it was like to be inside the Supreme Court during the health care ruling for Watchdog Wire:
“Hundreds stood in line outside the Supreme Court this morning, waiting to be allowed inside to hear the reading of this monumental case. Hundreds of others gathered in crowds outside, ready to protest or [...]
My coverage of the Supreme Court’s ruling at WatchdogWire:
“At the Supreme Court building this morning, spectators were on the edge of their seats as Justice Anthony Kennedy read the court’s ruling to strike down key provisions in Arizona’s immigration law.
The court did uphold the provision requiring officers to check the papers of those [...]
Over the years, we have seen the ever-increasing role of the state in enforcing “healthy” habits and regulations. The enforcement of morality has affected almost every aspect of our daily lives, from abortion, to drugs, to healthcare. Students in Arizona are some of the newest victims of these laws. Community colleges in the Phoenix-metro area have recently [...]
Support The Skeptical LibertarianAny amount is appreciate!
- The World’s First (and Last) ‘Genetically Modified’ Babies
- Snopes, “Liberal Bias,” and Trusting the Internet
- Don’t Let Boston Derail the Discussions on Immigration Reform
- 9 Debate Tactics for Defenders of Pseudoscience
- The 4 Dumbest Conspiracy Claims About Boston
- Incredible: Twitter pinpoints the minute of the attack
- The 6 Worst Media Reactions to the Boston Marathon Bombing
- Fake Quote Files: V.I. Lenin on Inflation and Taxation
Shop for Skeptical Libertarian Swag