I’ve been deluged with unbelievably insane stories this morning. Here’s a quick round-up:
- 12 million Americans think lizard people run the government. 13% of us think Obama is the “Antichrist.”
- An Italian scientist claims vaccines make you gay.
- Two radio DJs are facing possible felony charges for telling listeners that “dihydrogen monoxide” was coming out their faucets on April Fool’s Day.
- Rep. Diana DeGette is the lead sponsor of a federal ban on high-capacity magazine but was apparently unaware that magazines can be reloaded.
- The Obama administration is pushing banks to make more risky loans to people with weaker credit.
- North Carolina lawmakers are trying to create an official state religion.