From the daily archives: Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Continue Reading →
Do you become angry during political discussions? Do you have strong opinions about a subject before acquiring relevant empirical evidence? Do your opinions fail to change as you acquire more evidence? [...]
Support The Skeptical LibertarianAny amount is appreciated!
- Private vs. Public Anti-Gay Discrimination
- Should Homophobes Be Fired?
- A Tale of Two Floods: The Evolution of the Noah Myth
- Private Schools Teach Bad Science? Public Schools Teach Science Badly.
- “What’s the Harm”: The Body Count of Pseudoscience
- Big Pharma vs. Big Placebo
- “Never Again” and the Iraq War
- Want to see the future? Open borders.
Shop for Skeptical Libertarian Swag