- Do you become angry during political discussions?
- Do you have strong opinions about a subject before acquiring relevant empirical evidence?
- Do your opinions fail to change as you acquire more evidence?
- Do you seek information only from sources already agree with?
- Do you think that people who disagree with you must be evil?
Huemer writes on topics including philosophical skepticism, free will, moral intuition, and ethics.
- “Why People Are Irrational About Politics,” by Michael Huemer
- Why People Believe Weird Things, by Michael Shermer
- The Myth of the Rational Voter, by Bryan Caplan
- The Believing Brain, by Michael Shermer