Like Solyndra, Solar Trust had received a federal loan guarantee, at $2.1 billion one of the largest ever given by the Department of Energy.
But Monday’s bankruptcy filing did not mean a default because Solar Trust [...]
When Vice President Dick Cheney held secret meetings for his energy task force in the early days of President George W. Bush’s first term, he was excoriated by the left and even some on the right. Both Judicial Watch and the Sierra Club sued, but the Supreme Court found the proceedings were [...]
President Obama is used to wiping egg off his face when it comes to bad energy investments. That’s why you’d think if he was going to reference a specific energy company in a big speech, his staff would have at least made a phone call to see if it was about to go bankrupt. Apparently [...]
Support The Skeptical LibertarianAny amount is appreciated!
- Small Government Is Popular–The GOP Isn’t
- The War’s Over—Free Tanks for Everyone!
- 5 Questions For a Skeptical Libertarian: Drugs, Climate, and Utopia
- 14 Dos and Don’ts for Communicating Libertarian Ideas
- “Confused” Democracy v. One Man Rule
- Can Fast Food Jobs Really Be Replaced By Machines?
- 17 Best Teju Cole Tweets From Last Night
- Into the Dark Side: America’s Worldwide Torture Regime
Shop for Skeptical Libertarian Swag