Like Solyndra, Solar Trust had received a federal loan guarantee, at $2.1 billion one of the largest ever given by the Department of Energy.
But Monday’s bankruptcy filing did not mean a default because Solar Trust [...]
When Vice President Dick Cheney held secret meetings for his energy task force in the early days of President George W. Bush’s first term, he was excoriated by the left and even some on the right. Both Judicial Watch and the Sierra Club sued, but the Supreme Court found the proceedings were [...]
President Obama is used to wiping egg off his face when it comes to bad energy investments. That’s why you’d think if he was going to reference a specific energy company in a big speech, his staff would have at least made a phone call to see if it was about to go bankrupt. Apparently [...]
Support The Skeptical LibertarianAny amount is appreciated!
- House of Cards – Florida: “We Have to Consider Abolishing the Government”
- Public Choice: The Science of Political Skepticism
- Washington State’s Minimum Wage Does Cause Unemployment
- Team “Do Something” Is Winning
- Olympic-Style Waste: Why America Should Stop Bidding for the Olympics
- The War on Immigrants Is Already The New War on Drugs–And It’s About To Get Worse
- Conservatism’s Loss of Candor
- No, a CIA Spy Wasn’t Captured In Ukraine
Shop for Skeptical Libertarian Swag