“Everyone makes mistakes,” the aphorism goes. Of course, but some more than others. Unfortunately, in the cable news age, it is often difficult to identify who’s winning the political prognostication game. Conjecture lobbed from the anonymity of online blogs and round-the-clock punditry is forgotten with time, but sadly, so are the accurate predictions [...]
In a GOP debate packed with absurdities, it’s hard to pick just one to focus on. Newt Gingrich’s suggestion that we legalize only undocumented immigrants that “pay taxes and go to a local church” (repeated twice, just to let you know he’s serious) could top the list. Or maybe Mitt Romney’s comment that “we [...]
Washington Times’ Brett Decker is very upset Americans don’t have to make their own plastic cups. In an unintentionally hilarious review of Pat Buchanan’s [...]
Support The Skeptical LibertarianAny amount is appreciated!
- Small Government Is Popular–The GOP Isn’t
- The War’s Over—Free Tanks for Everyone!
- 5 Questions For a Skeptical Libertarian: Drugs, Climate, and Utopia
- 14 Dos and Don’ts for Communicating Libertarian Ideas
- “Confused” Democracy v. One Man Rule
- Can Fast Food Jobs Really Be Replaced By Machines?
- 17 Best Teju Cole Tweets From Last Night
- Into the Dark Side: America’s Worldwide Torture Regime
Shop for Skeptical Libertarian Swag