“Everyone makes mistakes,” the aphorism goes. Of course, but some more than others. Unfortunately, in the cable news age, it is often difficult to identify who’s winning the political prognostication game. Conjecture lobbed from the anonymity of online blogs and round-the-clock punditry is forgotten with time, but sadly, so are the accurate predictions [...]
In a GOP debate packed with absurdities, it’s hard to pick just one to focus on. Newt Gingrich’s suggestion that we legalize only undocumented immigrants that “pay taxes and go to a local church” (repeated twice, just to let you know he’s serious) could top the list. Or maybe Mitt Romney’s comment that “we [...]
Washington Times’ Brett Decker is very upset Americans don’t have to make their own plastic cups. In an unintentionally hilarious review of Pat Buchanan’s [...]
Support The Skeptical LibertarianAny amount is appreciated!
- Private vs. Public Anti-Gay Discrimination
- Should Homophobes Be Fired?
- A Tale of Two Floods: The Evolution of the Noah Myth
- Private Schools Teach Bad Science? Public Schools Teach Science Badly.
- “What’s the Harm”: The Body Count of Pseudoscience
- Big Pharma vs. Big Placebo
- “Never Again” and the Iraq War
- Want to see the future? Open borders.
Shop for Skeptical Libertarian Swag